Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Top Ten Reasons I Love to Crochet...Reason #5

When Someone Likes What I've Made!


I love to crochet, the great sense of accomplishment when I finish a project...but it makes it so much more worthwhile when someone likes something I've crocheted or a pattern I've created.

When I first started listing my crochet creations online, I was a little discouraged when I saw just how many other crochet patterns and items there are available. But when I got my first favorite, I was ecstatic. 

And if I'm working on a project and one of my kids says "Hey that's nice!" that's gives me more inspiration than getting noticed online. And it gives me an even greater sense of accomplishment if any of them also ask if they can have the item when I'm done it.


See my other reasons I love to crochet...

No comments:

Post a Comment