Friday, January 1, 2016

My Crochet Plans for 2016

2015 was a busy year in my world of crochet, I designed a lot of patterns for sale (click on one of the collection banners on the right to view my collections), I offered some free patterns, tried out other designers patterns, scoured the web for free patterns that looked interesting, and even wrote a few posts on my crochet thoughts.



And my plans for 2016 seem to be shaping up to be just as busy in my world of crochet. I plan on offering a new free pattern each month, I'm going to start off by continuing to create patterns (both to sell and some free ones) in my Just a Stitch Away Collection. Keep checking back over the first half of 2016 for free patterns offered that focus on creating patterns using the half double crochet (and variations of), and then I'm going to move onto creating patterns using only the double crochet. I'm also going to continue working on the stitch tutorials, as well as spending time checking out free patterns that other designers offer (and providing links for them). And since last year I wrote a series about my top 10 crochet pet peeves, this year I'm going to focus on the top 10 reasons I love to crochet (and devote so much time to it).

So keep checking in to see what my blog has to offer, new posts are added on the 1st and 15th of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment