Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Free Pattern Round Up

2015 was a busy year in my world of crochet. I posted quite a few free patterns. So for my last post of the year I'm offering my Free Pattern Round Up, giving you quick links to all the free patterns I posted this year,

Monthly Inspirations Free Patterns:

Here is a free pattern offered for each month of the year, just click the photo to be redirected to the free pattern post you'd like to view.

February Inspiration:
Love is in the Air
Mini Heart Bag
March Inspiration:
The End of the Rainbow
Headband
April Inspiration:
April Showers....
Choker Necklace
May Inspiration:
...Bring May Flowers
Brooch / Pin
June Inspiration:
Daddy & Me
Bow Ties
July Inspiration:
Let Freedom Ring
Hairclip
July Inspiration:
Strong & Free
Hairclip
August Inspiration:
Last Day for a Picnic
Mini Basket
September Inspiration:
Fall Leaves
Ruffle Belt
October Inspiration:
Just Clownin' Around
Adjustable Wrist Cuffs
November Inspiration:
Winter Wonderland
Ear Muffs
December Inspiration:
Santa's Helper
Gift Bag


Just a Stitch Away Free Patterns

Each of these patterns are made with just one type of stitch and variations (or different ways of using) that stitch ... plus the chain and slip stitch.




Just a Chain Away
Slouchy Hat
Simply Single Crochet
Wristlets
Best of Single Crochet
Winter Ear warmers
I Can't Believe It's a Single Crochet
Leg Warmers
Thank you for viewing my free patterns that I created in 2015. Keep checking back in 2016 to find more free patterns in my Just a Stitch Away Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment