Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pet Peeve # 4 - Not Enough Time....

Have you ever noticed there's just not enough time to get to all those crochet projects that you want to do. Often while I'm working on one project I'm already 3 or 4 patterns ahead in my mind, and sometimes even in practice. It's not unheard of for me to get excited about the next project, or two, and begin working on them before I've finished my current one.

There are so many ideas in my head for patterns I want to create I just can't keep up. Then I stumble across some free pattern on the internet that I'm dying to try or find some great pattern to purchase on Etsy, Craftsy, or Ravelry ... there's just not enough time to fit them all in.

I've contemplated giving up all other tasks in my day (like cleaning, cooking, sleeping...) just to devote more time to crocheting. Or attempt to clone myself, maybe multiple times. Maybe create a crochet group of multiple me's all working on a different project. Alas, but then I'd probably just be 3 or 4 projects ahead for each of me ...


See my other crochet Pet Peeves:
Pet Peeve # 10: Standard Hook Sizes?
Pet Peeve # 9: Unraveling That Work ...
Pet Peeve #8: Finishing a Ball of Yarn with just a Few Stitches Left to Go
Pet Peeve #7: Different Stitch Names in Different Countries
Pet Peeve #6: Not Enough of a Dye Lot
Pet Peeve #5: Dye Lots? Why?1?
Pet Peeve #3: Knotted or Discolored Yarn
Pet Peeve # 2: Unclear Pattern Instructions
Pet Peeve # 1: Discontinued Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment