Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stitchin' & Complainin' - Pet Peeve # 5

Pet Peeve # 5: Dye Lots? Why?!?

My last months Pet Peeve "Not Enough of a Dye Lot" got me thinking. Why is there even still any yarns out there that need to have dye lots?!?
It's a possibility ... I know there are yarns out there that have "No Dye Lot" listed on the label, and I do often use those yarns. But sometimes a person wants to go beyond, but then confined by the dye lot problem. Wouldn't it be great to make an afghan and only need to buy a few balls at a time?


I don't know, I don't even have much to say on the issue, it's just one of those things I guess. And it is definitely not enough to stop me from buying a great  ball of yarn that I just have to create with.


Check out my other Pet Peeves in the world of crochet:


Pet Peeve #10: Standard Hook Sizes!?!


Pet Peeve # 9: Unraveling That Work...


Pet Peeve #8: Not Enough Yarn


Pet Peeve #7: Different Stitch Names in Different Countries!


Pet Peeve #6: Not enough of a Dye Lot!

Pet Peeve #4: Not Enough Time.

Pet Peeve #3: Knotted or Discolored Yarn

Pet Peeve # 2 - Unclear Pattern Instructions

Pet Peeve # 1 - Discontinued Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment